Best Line for Pigmented, Aging, Dull Skin: Obagi Nu-Derm Transformation Skin System
Looking for a new skincare routine to reinvigorate your skin and eliminate signs of aging? Look no further than the Obagi Nu-Derm Transformation Skin System.
No. 1 in the World
Obagi is the No. 1 doctor-dispensed skincare brand in the world. The Nu-Derm system is unrivaled in providing patients with the highest grade of skin care products to give skin a healthy, more even appearance. The products treat the skin at a deep cellular level and they are the best on the market for ridding the skin of age spots, hyperpigmentation, melasma, and uneven skin tone. Nu-Derm has been clinically proven to provide the best results in the fastest time compared to other products on the market.
Nu-Derm Full Treatment System
The Nu-Derm full treatment system includes: a cleanser, toner, daytime and nighttime skin treatment products, moisturizer, and sunscreen. The only additional product patients will need is a Tretinoin—Obagi makes one that comes in varying strengths and will be sold at the physician’s office along with the Nu-Derm system. The full treatment system comes in a line for Normal to Dry skin and one for Normal to Oily skin.
- Gentle cleanser/Foaming Gel: gently removes makeup and impurities, leaving behind a fresh and clean complexion. Patients should cleanse the skin morning and night.
- Toner: non-drying, balances the skin’s pH level so that it is able to accept the treatment products that willbe applied (AM & PM).
- Clear: prescription-strength hydroquinone (4%) helps to correct the appearance of age and sun spots for a more even skin tone and a healthy glow. This is used in the morning and in the evening.
- Exfoderm/Exfoderm Forte: lightweight lotion that helps to exfoliate the top layer of skin to remove dull skin cells and revealing new skin cells for a brighter complexion. This product is for daytime use only.
- Blender: unique formula containing prescription-strength hydroquinone (4%) to gradually lighten sun spots, age spots, and other discoloration. It’s called Blender because patients mix the tretinoin with this product. This is a powerful, active combination that delivers amazing results. Patients will use the Blender and tretinoin only at night.
- Hydrate: moisturizing cream to soothe areas of dry, flaky skin.
- Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50: *SO IMPORTANT!* This sunscreen combines UVA and UVB protection to protect skin from sun damage. Sheer, PABA-free, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, allergy, and dermatologist tested for all skin types.
Who Should Use Nu-Derm?
Nu-Derm is great for anyone who has experienced sun damage or uneven pigmentation on the face. Nu-Derm helps to get rid of fine lines and wrinkles, brighten dull skin, tighten skin, and shrink large pores, and even treats embarrassing adult acne.
Worth the Effort!
While using the Nu-Derm system, remember using the sunscreen is extremely important. Patients will experience some skin irritation, flaking, peeling, and redness, but these effects will subside with regular use. It’s like starting to exercise, people are sore at first, but they will see the results of their effort, and the results will last. Sometimes patients have to get through the ‘not so good’ to reveal beautiful, radiant skin.
While some say this system is expensive, the products last a while and are totally worth it. Ask about the Obagi Nu-Derm Transformation Skin System at WIFH today!