It’s so frustrating: you spend hours at the gym, count calories, and still can’t tighten up those problem areas! You’re not alone. Millions of people have stubborn trouble spots that simply don’t respond to diet and exercise.
The good news? A minimally invasive, advanced procedure called SmartLipo is a great solution to help shape and contour problem areas. Here we take a closer look at this innovative procedure at WIFH…
What is SmartLipo?
SmartLipo is considered by many as an “updated version of traditional liposuction” that provides the same benefits as traditional liposuction but with fewer risks and less downtime (no anesthesia, less bruising, etc.).
Through tiny openings in the skin, a powerful, medical-grade laser is inserted into the targeted layer of fat. The heat from the laser causes the fat to soften which makes it easier to remove from the body, and at the same time, tightens skin and boosts collagen production.
“I keep trying to lose weight, but it keeps finding me!”
Learn more about how SmartLipo can help you target stubborn fat. Call on the best med spa in Atlanta, GA, WIFH!
Related> Smartlipo vs. Traditional Liposuction
Common Areas Treated with SmartLipo
SmartLipo was specifically designed for those trouble spots where people have difficulty getting rid of fat. These are the areas that collect fat deposits and are extremely hard to get rid of, even with regular exercise and a healthy diet, some of which include:
- Abdomen, a.k.a. your “love handles” or “muffin top”
- Upper and lower back (bra fat & flanks)
- Thighs (inner and outer)
SmartLipo is more about shaping and contouring than weight loss. In fact, you may not lose any weight! However, your body will be more sculpted and look as if you had significant weight loss. It’s more about inches lost than pounds. Plan on buying some new clothes, and getting compliments from friends and family about your slimmer new look!
Is SmartLipo Right For Me?
SmartLipo is a safe and effective fat-reduction procedure, but it is not a remedy for obesity. The best candidates for SmartLipo are in good physical condition, live a healthy lifestyle, and are close to their ideal weight.
Laser liposuction is not a weight-loss procedure, nor will it prevent future weight gain. It is specifically intended for people who wish to reduce stubborn areas of fat that refuse to go away even with diet and exercise.
During your initial consultation at WIFH med spa Atlanta, our experienced doctors will help determine if SmartLipo is the best option for you.
Related > Am I a Candidate for SmartLipo?
Benefits of SmartLipo
A great alternative to traditional liposuction, SmartLipo offers many benefits, including:
- Minimally Invasive: SmartLipo requires just a small incision or opening to make room for the narrow cannula. This means no sutures and minimal to no scars, especially when the procedure is performed by an experienced team like WIFH in Atlanta.
- Quick Results: After a SmartLipo procedure, it is common to start seeing results within a few days. Final results can take several months.
- Shorter Recovery: No time for a long recovery? No problem! SmartLipo is a minimally invasive procedure that does not require general anesthesia and has little to no downtime.
- Firmer Skin: SmartLipo not only gets rid of stubborn problem areas that will not respond to diet and exercise, it also helps to tighten the skin.
- Precision: Because the laser used for SmartLipo is accurate, the doctor can safely target and contour specific areas.
Get Firmer, Tighter Skin With SmartLipo
At WIFH Atlanta, our experienced team of doctors has performed over 10,000 SmartLipo procedures with great results!
To learn more about this safe and effective procedure, please call our Atlanta, GA med spa at (404) 832-0300 and schedule a free consultation.