About Nicole Wilson
Nicole Wilson is a Certified Medical Assistant and Patient Care Technician who has been a part of the WIFH team for more than six years, assisting in the operating room.
Nicole previously worked in the Gynecology and Obstetrics field.
Patient care is her passion. Outside of work she enjoys spending time with her family, cooking, and traveling
- Advanced Career Training, Certified Medical Assistant Program – Atlanta, Georgia, (2005)
- Everest Institute (Corinthian Colleges), Patient Care Tech Program – Jonesboro, Georgia, (2009)
Certifications & Training
- Certified Medical Assistant, (2005)
- Certified Patient Care Technician, (2009)
- First Aid
- National Health Careers Association Member, (2005-Present)