About Kendra Davis
Kendra is one of our Medical Aestheticians, she has over 15 years of skin care experience.
She is certified to perform Microneedling with PRP, VI Peels, SkinCeuticals & Skin Medical Peels, HydraFacials, Dermaplaning, Microdermabrasion, Sculpsure, and Lymphatic Massages.
She holds certifications for advanced knowledge of skin care products from Obagi Medical, Revision, SkinCeuticals, and IS Clinical, ZO Skin Health. Kendra specializes in creating customized treatment plans to address our patients’ individualized needs. Through a combination of clinical facials and scientifically effective skin care products, Kendra helps patients achieve a healthy, radiant, and glowing complexion. She is truly passionate about what she does and loves to educate others who are looking to improve their skin’s health.
She is originally from Colorado where her family all resides and moved to the Atlanta area in 2013. Kendra is warm and welcoming and will most likely make you laugh during treatment. We can’t wait for you to meet her if you have not already!
- Antoine du Chez School of Esthetics (2004-2005)
- Licensed Medical Esthetician, (2004-Present)
- Assistant Cosmetic Laser Practitioner, (2019-Present)
Certifications & Training
- LED Light Therapy, (2004)
- Microdermabrasion, (2004)
- Microcurrent, (2004)
- Makeup, (2004)
- SkinCeuticals peel, (2021)
- MD Pen Microneedling, (2018)
- SkinPen Microneedling, (2021)
- HydraFacial, (2019)
- Dermaplaning, (2019)
- CoolSculpting, (2011)
- VI Peel, (2011)
- Sculpsure, (2021)
- MiraDry, (2023)
- CryoT, (2019)
- ZO Skin Health Chemical Peels, (2018)
- Venus Freeze, (2019)
- CPR Certified