About Julia Galanti
Julia is a Physician Assistant and certified Senior Cosmetic Laser Practitioner with over 12 years of laser experience at WIFH performing laser hair removal, tattoo removal, skin rejuvenation, treatment of veins and skin lesions, IPL and SculpSure. She is also a highly skilled injector of Botox and cosmetic facial fillers.
She received her Bachelors of Arts from The University of Texas-Austin in Kinesiology with a minor in Psychology and completed her Physician Assistant program at Weill Medical College of Cornell University in New York, New York.
Julia has experience in multiple surgical fields as well as primary care and clinical research. Julia loves spending time with her family, sports and travel.
- University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Arts, Kinesiology – Austin, Texas, (1987-2001)
- Cornell University Weill Medical College, Physician Assistant Program – New York, New York, (2001-2003)
- Senior Cosmetic Laser Practitioner, licensed by the Georgia Composite Medical Board, (2014-Present)
- Physician Assistant, certified by the National Commission for the Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), (2004-present)
- Physician Assistant, licensed by the Georgia Composite Medical Board, (2005-Present)
- Physician Assistant, licensed by the Pennsylvania Medical Board, (2015-Present)
Certifications & Training
- Allergan Medical Institute Hands-on injector training (Juvederm Ultra Plus XC, Juvederm Ultra XC, Juvederm Vollure XC, Juvederm Voluma XC, (May 2019)
- Cynosure Certificate of Achievement – Comprehensive Hands-On Training Program Using the ICON IPL Aesthetic Laser System with MaxG, Ys, (January 2018)
- Cynosure Certificate of Achievement – Comprehensive Hands-On Training Program Using the ICON IPL Aesthetic Laser System with 1540, (September 2018)
- Cynosure ConBo RevLite Tattoo Laser Removal Training, (April 2012)
- Allergan Juvederm injector training, (May 2009)
- Allergan Botox training, (January 2009)
- BLS/ACLS Certified, (2005-Present)