Enjoy a reimagined sunscreen spray experience with EltaMD UV AOX Mist Broad-Spectrum SPF 40 — a sheer-finish 100% mineral sunscreen spray that’s enriched with antioxidants to help prevent premature aging and rejuvenate skin. This lightweight and water-resistant formula is gentle enough to wear daily and leaves skin feeling hydrated and moisturized. With our white-to-clear technology, the only time you see the sunscreen is when you’re spraying it on (so you don’t miss a spot!). It conveniently absorbs into the skin within seconds and blends flawlessly into all skin types — no streaks, patches or white cast in sight. It’s air-powered technology removes the need for chemical propellants and features 360-degree sprayability for easy application from any angle — even upside down for hard-to-reach places, like the nape of your neck or in between your shoulder blades.
With 360-degree sprayability and our sheer-finish formula, applying SPF is easier and faster than ever.
(net wt 5 oz/141 g)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Broad-Spectrum SPF 40
- Transparent Zinc Oxide finish
- Enriched with skin-rejuvenating antioxidants
- Visibly reduces signs of premature aging
- Gentle formula for daily use on body & face
- Water resistant for up to 40 minutes
- Air-powered, all-angle spray
- Nonflammable & free of chemical propellants
Zinc Oxide: Active mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Vitamins C + E: Powerful antioxidants that fight signs of photoaging, plus help rejuvenate skin’s appearance
Coconut Fruit Extract, Aloe Vera, Glycerin: Gentle ingredients that leave the skin hydrated and moisturized
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 14.0%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, C15-19 Alkane, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Coco-Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isohexadecane, Sclerotium Gum, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate
HOW TO USE
- The bottle is unlocked when the nozzle is visible. It takes two twists to fully open. Just think: Click, click, spray.
- Press the cap firmly to activate the air-powered spray. Apply to skin liberally and evenly, holding the container 4 to 6 inches from the skin. Do not spray the product directly onto the face. Instead, spray onto the hands then rub into to the face.
- It’s best practice to apply 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, or at least every 2 hours. We recommend you do not apply in windy conditions. Also, use in a well-ventilated area and avoid inhalation.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Ask a physician before using children under 6 months