Position: Medical Aesthetician
Location: Atlanta, GA (Perimeter Area)
WIFH would like to partner with an experienced Medical Aesthetician with a passion for helping patients achieve his/her skincare goals. As a Medical Aesthetician, you will be expected to maintain expert-level knowledge of WIFH’s entire portfolio of skincare products and procedures. You will be responsible for performing an array of aesthetic treatments including but not limited to; microneedling, dermaplaning, Oxygen Facial, HydraFacial, IPL, PRP treatments and chemical peels. In addition, you will conduct consultation appointments, close consultations and cross sell when appropriate. This position is a full-time position and reports directly to Dr. Paul Cox.
- Provides patients with microneedling, IPL, HydraFacial and other aesthetic treatments.
- Establish and maintain rapport with patients.
- Conduct skincare consultations – evaluate each patient’s skin concerns and recommend the most effective treatment and products to meet patient’s individual needs.
- Continually educate patients on aesthetic advancements and medspa offerings.
- Capture before and after photos.
- Maintain all Spa equipment to standard, ensure Spa rooms are maintained and properly sanitized.
- Maintain detailed records within the company’s EMR (PatientNOW).
- Participate in internal/external training meetings.
- Maintain license and training.
- Licensed Aesthetician
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in medical aesthetics
- Strong customer service experience
- Friendly and energetic attitude with great interpersonal goals
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be a self-starter and be goal, detail and team oriented
- Well-organized with effective time and workload/activity-management skills
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org