About Jordan Carney
Jordan Carney is a Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner. She attended the University of Georgia earning a Bachelor of Science in Geology. After college, Jordan’s participation in various volunteer projects led her to discover her passion for serving others and her desire to provide direct care, counsel, and comfort to patients on a daily basis.
She began her healthcare education while simultaneously working as a medical and administrative assistant at Atlanta Plastic and Reconstructive Specialists. Soon after, she was accepted into an Accelerated Master’s Program at the University of Alabama at Birmingham where she first obtained a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. While working as a registered nurse in the Bone Marrow Transplant and Medical Intensive Care Unit at UAB hospital, she earned her Master of Science in Nursing.
A native to Atlanta, Jordan returned home to join Dr. Cox at Vital Living Healthcare, a primary care practice with an emphasis on anti-aging. She is thrilled to be part of a team that integrates the latest diagnostic tools and scientific evidence into practice. Jordan is passionate about helping patients obtain optimal wellness and vitality by utilizing a holistic approach. She maintains her own optimal wellness through outdoor activities, cooking and spending time with friends and family.
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Science, Geology – Athens, Georgia, (2012)
- Backer of Science in Nursing Equivalent, Accelerated Masters in Nursing Pathway (2016)
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Master of Science, Nursing – Birmingham, Alabama, (2019)
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, licensed by American Association of Nurse Practitioners, (2020-Present)
- Registered Professional Nurse, licensed by the Georgia Professional Licensing Board, (2020-present)
Certifications & Training
- Certified Injector of Botox and Dermal Fillers, (2021)
- Chemotherapy Certification, (May 2017)
- BLS/ACLS Certified, (Current)