WIFH is open and operating. We are excited to see everyone again with the understanding that things will be different. While we will be opening, we will maintain a limited schedule to ensure we are adhering to guidelines put in place by city and state governments.
We have set in place extra protective measures to ensure everyone’s safety, so while you will still enjoy the same great treatments and service, your experience will look a little different from what you have come to know. We strongly believe these measures are necessary, your safety is our number one priority.
Below we have highlighted some of the safety precautions we have put in place to ensure a safe experience.
What to expect when you visit our office:
- All patients will be required to sign a COVID-19 consent and a pre-screening questionnaire prior to their appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken upon entry
- All patients are required to wear a face mask to their appointment.
- You will be asked to wash your hands upon arrival.
- Please refrain from bringing guests with you to your appointment. Only patients being treated will be allowed in the office. If you have guests with you, please have them wait for you in the car.
- Please limit what you bring with you to your appointment. This includes bags and purses. It is preferred that you keep phones, keys and wallets in your pocket.
- Whenever possible. prepayment will be taken to help expedite the check-out process and to limit touch points.
- We ask all patients considered to be high risk to review CDC guidelines and understand them before making appointments. Remember, all our services are elective and cosmetic in nature. It is your responsibility to protect yourself.
What we are doing to ensure your safety:
- All of our staff members will be wearing face masks. Practitioners will wear gloves to perform all services and they may also wear face shields during your treatment.
- Employees have been vaccinated
- Treatment rooms will be thoroughly sanitized after each treatment.
- Common areas will be sanitized every hour.
- Our coffee bar and edible treats will not be available during this time.
*The policies and procedures set forth here are based on current scientific information. These policies are in no way meant to guarantee a zero-risk environment for the transmission of COVID 19, rather they are in place to limit possible transmission. We recognize that every person in our facility (patients and practitioners) are ultimately responsible for their own personal safety. These policies are subject to change without notice based on any new scientific evidence obtained.
We look forward to seeing you all again. We appreciate your continued trust and patience as we all adjust to our new way of serving you.