Cost of Laser Tattoo Removal
While many variables help determine the price for laser tattoo removal, the biggest factors include the size of the tattoo, whether the tattoo is only black or includes color, and the number of treatments a patient will need in order to get rid of it.
Packages of 10 at WIFH cost anywhere from $950 to $3,500 depending on tattoo color and size. It is also our policy that in the event a tattoo does not need all 10 treatments included in the package, we will refund patients for the unused treatments. If the tattoo requires more than 10 treatments, patients can pay on a session-by-session basis after completing the purchased package.
|All Packages Include 10 Sessions|
|Black Only Tattoos||Tattoos with Color|
|X-Small 1″ x 1″ or Smaller|
|Small 1″ x 1″ – 2″ x 2″|
|Medium 2″ x 2″ – 4″ x 4″|
|Large 4″ x 4″ up to 8″ x 8″|
*Tattoos larger than 8″ x 8″ will be provided customized package pricing
Monthly Laser Tattoo Removal Deals in Atlanta
Laser Tattoo Removal Payment & Financing Options
For your ease, we have outlined our payment options below. For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards including; American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Cash, checks, money orders and certified checks are also accepted.
- PAY IN FULL – By paying in full, patients save up to $150 as they avoid the administrative fees with our 4 and 6 month payment options. See details below.
- WIFH PAYMENT PLAN – is an “in-house” interest-free option we provide our patients that does not require a credit check. Utilizing our payment plan will provide the patient the option of extending the cost of your package into an affordable monthly payment over four or six months. With our WIFH Payment Plan patients can take advantage of our monthly specials. Payments are scheduled to be drafted from either the patient’s debit or credit card and will be processed on the 1st or 15th of each month.
- Four payment plan – A $25 per payment administration fee will be added to the patient’s package to cover processing fees. With our four payment plan, simply divide the cost of the package in to four equal monthly payments. Patients pay the first ¼ when you schedule or start your first treatment. The three remaining payments will be scheduled to run on the 1st or 15th of the subsequent three months. A fee of $30 will be charged to those patients whose payments decline. *Save $100 by choosing our pay in full option.
- Six payment plan – A $150 administration fee will be added to the patient’s package to cover processing fees. Packages over $2,300 are eligible for our six payment plan option. With our six payment plan, simply divide the cost of the tattoo removal package in to six equal monthly payments. Patients pay the first 1/6 when they schedule or start the first treatment. The five remaining payments will be scheduled to run on the 1st or 15th of the subsequent five months. A fee of $30 will be charged to those patients whose payments decline. *Save $150 by choosing our pay in full option.
- CARE CREDIT FINANCING –We offer CareCredit, a revolving credit line exclusively for healthcare services and procedures. This means you don’t have to put your health and beauty needs on hold until you save up enough money. CareCredit gives you the power to decide when it’s the right time for you. Depending on the amount you are financing you can select the 6, 12, 18 or 24 month, no interest payment plan. There are no up-front costs and no pre-payment penalties. They’ve made getting your procedure simple and affordable. *Minimum $500 Finance Limit To apply, simply log on to www.carecredit.com or call 800.365.8295. The minimum purchase for Care Credit is $500.