Aging is inevitable, but if you’re like so many you’re looking to ward it off as long as possible. Lucky for you there are many ways to combat age. At WIFH, we offer a number of cosmetic procedures for aging skin, from facials and top-notch products to cosmetic fillers.
There are so many options when it comes to reviving aging skin. What type of skin you have and what cosmetic procedures you try really depends on what you are willing to do and how much you want to invest. Here are several options when it comes to procedures we offer for aging skin at WIFH:
Botox and Cosmetic Fillers
Botox and cosmetic fillers offer a quick and easy way to refresh and bring back that youthful look. Fillers are often called “liquid facelifts” for just this reason.
Botox helps to relax the muscles in the upper face (forehead, crows feet and frown lines), smoothing away those unwanted lines and wrinkles. Contrary to what many think, Botox does not freeze your face. We are able to control the amount of movement by how much Botox we use inject. The more we use the less movement you will have.
There are also many different cosmetic facial fillers to help you turn back time. At WIFH, we use Allergan facial fillers:
- Voluma: designed for mid face to lift and create cheeks, which tend to flatten due to fat loss in the cheeks as we age
- Juvederm, Vollure and Volbella: all great options for the lower face, including lines around the mouth, lips, marionette lines, and the violin string lines some people get
We charge $11/unit for Botox. Keep in mind that the amount that each area will need varies depending on the severity of the lines and how much movement you would like to keep in the face. Fillers can get pricey, especially if you are using more than one syringe, but when you think about how long they last, they can make for a good deal(it sure beats the cost of a facelift):
- Voluma: $700/syringe, lasts 24 months
- Juvederm $495/syringe, lasts 6+ months
- Vollure $600/syringe, lasts 18 months
- Volbella $399/syringe lasts up to 12 months
For more detailed information about Botox and facial fillers, visit these blogs on our website:
- Juvederm for Wrinkles: Buffer Aging with Juvederm XC Fillers
- Botox Injection Sites, Cost, & Considerations
- Botox for Forehead: Before & After Photos
- Volume Injection Technique: How it Works
- Juvederm Before & After Highlights
HydraFacial is a relaxing and therapeutic skin treatment that will provide you with both instant gratification and long-term, cumulative results. Since HydraFacial is completely customizable, you can easily use HydraFacial to address signs of aging. HydraFacial cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates and uses specialty serums that are full of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid to leave your skin looking and feeling its very best.
HydraFacial works well to help: reduce fine lines and wrinkles, increase elasticity and firmness, even out your skin tone and texture, reduce the look of sun damage and hyperpigmentation, shrink enlarged pores, and leave your skin looking younger and more glowing than ever.
- Basic HydraFacial (45 minutes): $199
- Package of 3: $550 ($47 savings)
- Package of 6: $1,050 ($144 savings)
- HydraFacial Plus (60 minutes): $275
- Package of 3: $750 ($75 savings)
- Package of 6: $1,350 ($300 savings)
Depending on your unique skin needs, you might want a series of 3 to 6 treatments spaced 2 to 3 weeks apart. Also make sure you’re using appropriate products at home! For even more specific information on HydraFacial, visit some of our past blogs:
- How to Get Vibrant Skin with HydraFacial
- How Long to HydraFacial Results Last
- HydraFacial Before & After Photos
Chemical peels are very popular skin rejuvenation procedures to address fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation issues, pore size, and skin texture. The great news is that there is a chemical peel right for every skin type and condition. Some peels even offer no peeling, meaning the exfoliation from the peel does not result in the sloughing of the skin. Some chemical peels offer moderate peeling, while others will result in excessive peeling. At WIFH, we offer a free skin consultation to determine which type of peel will be right for you. The three categories peels fall into are known as: Superficial Peels, Medium Peels, and Deep Peels. You can get a chemical peel on your face, neck, back, and hands. You can use them to refresh your skin for an upcoming event or as a part of you ongoing skincare regimen.
At WIFH we offer chemical peels from CosMedix and VI Peel.
- CosMedix Peels: These are great for very sensitive skin. Using natural, chirally correct ingredients that are filtered only to contain the purest, skin-safe molecules, CosMedix approaches chemical peels by encouraging gentle, effective renewal of the skin. Rather than traditional peeling, you will experience mild sloughing of the skin in a process known as metabolic peeling, giving you great results without the traditional irritation and recovery time of traditional chemical peels. See more information on CosMedix Peels and the types we offer at WIFH.
- VI Peel: VI Peels are the most innovative and medical-grade chemical peels to treat fine lines and wrinkles, age and sun spots, acne and acne scarring, hyperpigmentation, melasma, enlarged pores, oil balancing, and overall skin health and glow. VI Peels are safe for all skin types and colors and can be used on the face, neck, chest, arms, back, and legs, AND the delicate under-eye area (the only peel safe enough for this). The VI Peel is specifically formulated to rejuvenate aging skin and help prevent future damage. Learn more about the VI Peel treatment we offer at WIFH.
For pricing information on all our peels, visit our Chemical Peels page.
For more information on chemical peels, visit our previous blogs:
At WIFH, we use Rejuvapen for microneedling, which is a non-surgical and non-laser skin treatment that uses the body’s natural healing response to encourage the skin’s production of collagen and elastin. Rejuvapen is simply a brand of microneedling devices. Using a tip with 9 microscopic needles, Rejuvapen creates thousands of micro-channels in the skin to trigger the skin’s wound healing response and encourage your body to produce new tissue that will transform into collagen fibers.
Microneedling at WIFH will help get rid of lines and wrinkles and improve your overall skin health. Rejuvapen is a great way to treat fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, crepey and loose skin, skin texture, acne scars, and stretch marks, adding to more youthful appearing and better overall skin health. You can use microneedling to treat virtually any area of the body.
For more information about microneedling with Rejuvapen at WIFH, visit our previous blogs:
- Best Skin Rejuvenation Treatments for Dramatic Results
- Microneedling Aftercare: Post Rejuvapen Treatment
- Microneedling: An Inside Look at Rejuvapen Treatment
Microdermabrasion is an exfoliating procedure that helps improve the appearance of aging and sun damage by addressing fine lines and wrinkles, dull skin, large pore size, hyperpigmentation, and acne and surgical scars. It’s also the most affordable skin rejuvenation procedure, and you’ll see results right away!
At WIFH, we use DermaSweep, the latest technology for microdermabrasions. Instead of using irritating and messy particles to exfoliate the skin, DermaSweep uses a patented bristle technology while simultaneously infusing a solution into your skin that will give it a noticeably youthful glow.
- Single Treatment: $150
- 3 Treatment Package: $375 ($75 savings)
- 6 Treatment Package: $700 ($200 savings)
Related Blog Content: DermaSweep vs. Microdermabrasion: Cost & Treatment Efficacy
Laser Skin Rejuvenation/Resurfacing
Learn more about laser skin resurfacing and rejuvenation procedures offered here at WIFH. Check out these popular blog posts:
IPL or photofacials are a great anti-aging skin treatment, especially if you have sun damage or age spots. IPL treatments help to get rid of all the pigmentation that years of sun exposure has left you with. Photofacials utilize pulses of light to gently deliver energy into the skin to target issues like sunspots, age spots, facial veins, and redness from rosacea. Photofacials are also great to pair with treatments like microneedling and HydraFacial.
To start, you will probably need a series of 2 to 3 treatments to get rid of all of the sun damage and then after that you might need one treatment per year to keep any further damage at bay.
See more information about pricing and the procedure by visiting our IPL/Photofacials page.
Anti-Aging Skincare Products
Anti-aging skincare products are also a great way to turn back time. While not an instant change like fillers or other immediate treatments, it is important to use good skin care products regardless of which anti-aging treatment you go with. Skincare products help to prep the skin as well as maintain results from your skin treatments.
At WIFH, we love the Obagi Nu-Derm system for anti-aging. This system exfoliates and reduces sun damage and age spots, revealing fresh, polished skin. There are certainly other product lines that also are great for anti aging, but this one just happens to be our favorite. You will typically begin to see a difference in your skin in about one month after beginning the Nu-Derm system.
For more information about the Obagi Nu-Derm system, visit one of our previous blogs:
Overwhelmed? Don’t worry. At WIFH, we offer skincare consultations for all of our patients. Our medical aestheticians are trained to analyze your skin and help you decide which anti-aging treatment is right for you!