About SculpSure Consultations
We believe consultations are very important to help you understand your options when it comes to fat removal, whether it’s non-invasive or surgical. Our consultations give us the opportunity to get to know you and understand your needs as a patient. At your consultation you will meet with Dr. Kulkin or a member of our clinical team.
At this time we will review your medical history and take a look at the area(s) you are considering having treated. Following your evaluation we will be able to tell you the number of applicators that will be need to treat your desired areas as well as give you a realistic expectation of your outcome with SculpSure.
We offer two types of consultations: a consultation only and a consultation and treatment.
- Consultation only – Our consultations typically take approximately 15-30 minutes and they are purely informational, at no time will you ever be pressured to purchase SculpSure. We feel it is important to allow each patient the opportunity to gather the information they need and make that decision in their own time. We know your time is valuable and we begin 99% of our appointments on time. To help maintain this timeliness we require a credit card to hold your consultation time. This is simply to ensure you will keep your appointment or give us a 24-hour notice of your canceling. “No-Show” consultations will be charged a $75 cancellation fee.
- Consultation and start – Over the years we have found many patients have done their homework prior to scheduling their consultation with us and are ready to have their SculpSure procedure. If this is the case we can also reserve time for you to have treatment on the same day as your consultation. In order to reserve that time we require a $500 deposit be made at the time the appointment is scheduled. This $500 will be applied to your invoice price. Should you need to cancel or reschedule we do request a 24 hour notice of your canceling. Failure to provide this notice will result in a 10% reschedule fee. If you opt not to reschedule 10% will be deducted from the refund amount.
SculpSure Consultation Options
If you are interested in learning the differences between SculpSure and Smartlipo we recommend scheduling your consultation with Dr. Kulkin so that together you can determine which procedure will deliver the results you are looking for.
- Monday – Friday – Dr. Kulkin offers consultations Monday-Friday as well as 2 Saturdays each month. His scheduling policy for Monday-Friday appointments is the same as stated above; however, scheduling on a Saturday is slightly different due to the high demand for his time. His Saturday consultation policy is outlined below.
- Saturdays – Dr. Kulkin makes himself available for consultations on 2 Saturdays each month. Very few doctors offer Saturday appointments and these appointments are in high demand. If you would like to schedule a Saturday consultation appointment with Dr. Kulkin there is $75 charge to make that appointment, however your $75 will be refunded upon your arrival to your scheduled appointment. You can also choose to apply this $75 toward your procedure or service. If you need to cancel or reschedule your Saturday appointment we require a 48-hour notice, this can be done via phone or email. As long as you provide a 48-hour notice your $75 will be refunded at the time the cancellation is made. Failure to provide a 48 hour notice will result in the forfeiture of your $75 payment.
SculpSure Payment Options
For your ease, we have outlined our payment options below.
- For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards including; American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Cash, checks, money orders and certified checks are also accepted.
- CARE CREDIT FINANCING – Care Credit offers 12, 18 and 24 months no-interest financing for those who qualify. To apply, simply visit www.carecredit.com or call 800.365.8295.