About Tattoo Removal Consultations
We believe consultations are very important to help you understand the laser tattoo removal process. Our consultations give us the opportunity to get to know you and understand your needs as a patient.
At your consultation you will meet with a member of our clinical team. At this time we will assess your tattoo, giving you a realistic expectation of your outcome with laser tattoo removal.
We offer two types of consultations: a consultation only and a consultation and start.
- Consultation only – Our consultations typically take approximately 15-30 minutes and they are purely informational, at no time will you ever be pressured to purchase a package. We feel it is important to allow each patient the opportunity to gather the information they need and make that decision in their own time. We know your time is valuable and we begin 99% of our appointments on time. To help maintain this timeliness we require a “credit card guarantee” when scheduling consultation only. This is simply to ensure you will keep your appointment or give us a 24-hour notice of your canceling. “No-Show” consultations will be charged a $75 cancellation fee.
- Consultation and start – Over the years we have found many patients have done their homework prior to scheduling their consultation with us and are ready to begin the laser tattoo removal process. If this is the case we can also reserve time for you to begin treatment on the same day as your consultation. In order to reserve that time we will take pre-payment for the package at the time the consultation is scheduled. Since pricing is determined based on size and the number of colors present in the tattoo we ask that you email (email@example.com) 2 photos, one close-up and one normal distance so that we can get an idea of size. Once we have assessed the photos we will provide you pricing for your package and take payment. Should you need to cancel or reschedule we do request a 24 hour notice of your canceling. Failure to provide this notice will result in a lost treatment.
We are realistic as well as understanding and know things do happen, we just ask that you notify us as soon as possible so that we may adjust our schedule accordingly.
Tattoo Removal Payment Options
For your ease, we have outlined our payment options below. For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards including; American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Cash, checks, money orders and certified checks are also accepted.
- PAY IN FULL – By paying in full you save up to $150 as you avoid the administrative fees with our 4 and 6 month payment options. See details below.
- WIFH PAYMENT PLAN – is an “in-house” interest-free option we provide our patients that does not require a credit check. Utilizing our payment plan will provide you the option of extending the cost of your package into an affordable monthly payment over four or six months. With our WIFH Payment Plan you can take advantage of our monthly specials. Payments are scheduled to be drafted from either your debit or credit card and will be processed on the 1st or 15th of each month.
- Four payment plan – A $25 per payment administration fee will be added to your package to cover processing fees. With our four payment plan, simply divide the cost of your package in to four equal monthly payments. You pay the first ¼ when you schedule or start your first treatment. The three remaining payments will be scheduled to run on the 1st or 15th of the subsequent three months. A fee of $30 will be charged to those patients whose payments decline. *Save $100 by choosing our pay in full option.
- Six payment plan – A $150 administration fee will be added to your package to cover processing fees. Packages over $2,300 are eligible for our six payment plan option. With our six payment plan, simply divide the cost of your package in to six equal monthly payments. You pay the first 1/6 when you schedule or start your first treatment. The five remaining payments will be scheduled to run on the 1st or 15th of the subsequent five months. A fee of $30 will be charged to those patients whose payments decline. *Save $150 by choosing our pay in full option.
- CARE CREDIT FINANCING – Care Credit offers 12 and 24 months no-interest financing for those who qualify. To apply, simply log on to www.carecredit.com or call 800.365.8295. The minimum purchase for Care Credit is $500.