Shannon Burdette is a licensed Family Nurse Practitioner and certified Senior Cosmetic Laser Practitioner with more than 15 years of laser experience. Shannon specializes in laser hair removal, laser tattoo removal, and laser skin procedures.
Shannon has completed numerous Allergan Injector and Cynosure laser courses and stays current with the latest injectable techniques, laser procedures and skin rejuvenation treatments through annual continuing education seminars and training courses.
She has a Master of Science in Nursing (Primary Care Nurse Practitioner) from Kennesaw State University, where she also completed her Bachelor of Science in Nursing. She also holds a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from The University of Georgia.
Shannon joined the WIFH team in 2006 and also has nursing experience in the operating room, with allergy and asthma treatment, and with women’s health.
The University of Georgia, Bachelor of Science, Psychology – Athens, Georgia, (1995-1999)
Kennesaw State University, Bachelor of Science, Nursing – Kennesaw, Georgia, (1999-2001)
Kennesaw State University, Master of Science, Nursing – Kennesaw, Georgia, (2004-2006)
Certifications & Licensure
- Senior Cosmetic Laser Practitioner, licensed by the Georgia Composite Medical Board, (2014-Present)
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certification, certified by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, (2006-Present)
- Advanced Practice Nurse, licensed by the State of Georgia, (2006-Present)
- Registered Professional Nurse, licensed by the State of Georgia, (2002-Present)
- BLS/ACLS Certified
- Allergan Medical Institute’s Hands-On Training Program for Juvederm Ultra Plus XC, Juvederm Ultra XV, Juvederm Vollure XC, and Juvederm Voluma XC, (May 2019)
- Cynosure Comprehensive Hands-On Training Program Using the ICON with MaxG, Ys Aesthetic Laser System, (January 2018)
- Juvederm Volbella XC Injection Training, (November 2016)
- Epic Botox/Filler Training, (November 2016)