Sarah Richardson is a Licensed Medical Esthetician with over 8 years of skin care experience. Sarah is WIFH’s Lead Medical Esthetician and an Assistant Cosmetic Laser Practitioner licensed by the Georgia Medical Composite Board. Sarah also manages the skin care side of our practice.
Before joining WIFH, she worked for a top Facial Plastic Surgeon in Atlanta, providing aesthetic treatments and assisting in medical procedures and surgeries. Prior to that, she worked as a Medical Esthetician for the award-winning Medical Skincare & Laser Spa in Greenwich, CT.
She is certified to perform Microneedling, VI Peels, SkinCeuticals & Skin Medical Peels, HydraFacial, SilkPeel, Dermaplaning, Dermasweep Microdermabrasion, IPL Photofacials, Sculpsure, Exilis Elite, Coolsculpting, Lymphatic Massage, and Reflexology.
She holds certifications for advanced knowledge of skin care products from Obagi Medical, SkinCeuticals, iS Clinical, Skin Medica, and Neocutis. Sarah specializes in creating customized treatment plans to address our patients individualized needs. Through a combination of clinical facials and scientifically effective skin care products, Sarah helps patients achieve a healthy, radiant and glowing complexion. She is truly passionate about what she does and loves to educate others who are looking to improve their skin’s health.
Sarah grew up in California and Connecticut but has made Atlanta her home. She has a deep affection for the city’s art and music scene, and loves exploring with her son.
Palm Beach College – Boca Raton, Florida, (2000-2002)
Atlanta Institute of Aesthetics, Medical Esthetician Program – Atlanta, Georgia, (2007-2008)
Certifications & Licensure
- Licensed Medical Esthetician, licensed by the State of Georgia, (2008-Present)
- Assistant Cosmetic Laser Practitioner, licensed by the Georgia Composite Medical Board, (2016-Present)
- CPR Certified
- National Coalition of Estheticians (NCEA), (2019-Present)
Sarah is licensed and certified to perform the following aesthetics services:
- Reflexology, (2008)
- LED Light Therapy, (2008)
- Microdermabrasion, (2008)
- Microcurrent, (2008)
- Makeup, (2008)
- SkinCeuticals peel, (2011)
- Skin Medica peels, (2011)
- Dermapen Microneedling, (2011)
- HydraFacial, (2011)
- Dermaplaning, (2011)
- Coolsculpting, (2011)
- Silkpeel, (2011)
- Surgical wound care, (2011)
- Rejuvapen Microneedling, (2014)
- IPL PhotoFacial and vascular clearance, (2014)
- Laser Hair Removal, (2014)
- Exilis Elite Skin Tightening, (2014)
- VI Peel, (2016)
- Sculpsure, (2016)
- Cynosure Certificate of Achievement – Comprehensive Hands-On Training Program Using the ICON IPL Aesthetic Laser System with 1540, (2018)
- Advanced skin analysis and diagnostics
- High Frequency (Indirect, and Direct)
- Paramedical Skincare