Lisa has been practicing Medical Aesthetics and Body Contouring for the past twelve years and has been blessed to work in practices that strive to be at the forefront of anti-aging and skincare techniques.
She is a licensed Medical Aesthetician and licensed Assistant Laser Practitioner that has found her passion working with her clients to keep them looking and feeling their best and brightest. Her expertise for combining non-invasive Aesthetic procedures, corrective facials and highly effective skincare products help clients to achieve ‘THEIR BEST SOLUTIONS’ for their unique skin care needs.
Lisa graduated from International School of Skin & Nails in 2007 with additional continuing education in Clinical Aesthetics, Chemical Peels and Dermaplaning, Medical Camouflage Makeup, Medical Micro-Needling and Microdermabrasion.
Lisa has lived in the Atlanta area for the past 20 years with her husband, and son. Lisa tries to make it back to her hometown of Louisville, KY every first Saturday of May for Mint Juleps and Kentucky Derby festivities.
Indiana University Southeast – New Albany, Indiana, (1985)
International School of Skin & Nails – Atlanta, Georgia, (2007)
Certifications & Licensure
- Licensed Medical Esthetician, licensed by the State of Georgia
- Assistant Cosmetic Laser Practitioner, licensed by the Georgia Composite Medical Board
Lisa is trained and certified to administer the following aesthetic services:
- CoolSculpting University, July 2017
- Inmode Fractora, July 2015
- Inmode Forma, July 2015
- Inmode Plus, July 2015
- Inmode Lumecca, July 2015
- Inmode Body FX, July 2015
- Viora, April 2013
- Matrix Fractionated CO2, September 2009
- Fraxel Re:store, December 2007
- Ulthera Skin Tightening, March 2014
- Velashape VContour & VSmooth, March 2008
- VelaShape III, January 2016
- Syneron Aurora DS, SR, SRA, March 2008
- Medical Microneedling, November 2014
- Hydrafacial, October 2019
- Microdermabrasion, August 2006
- Chemical Peel, November 2008
- Microcurrent, August 2006
- Clinical Aesthetics, May 2006
- Medical Camouflage Makeup, June 2006
- Phlebotomy Skills Training, May 2007
- Obagi Professional, October 2019