Christina Imhoff is a licensed Nurse Practitioner and certified Senior Cosmetic Laser Practitioner. She has been performing laser procedures and injectable treatments at WIFH since 2009.
Christina stays current with the latest injectable techniques, laser procedures and skin rejuvenation treatments through yearly continuing education seminars and trainings. She is an Adult Nurse Practitioner certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, and has carried that certification since 2008.
She received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Saint Mary’s College and her Masters in Nursing and Nurse Practitioner training at Vanderbilt University. After 10 years of urgent care and occupational medicine experience, she joined us at WIFH. She is dedicated to making your experience here at WIFH as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
Outside of the office she cherishes time with family, friends and her 2 Havanese puppies. Yoga, swimming, hiking and meditating are some of her favorite things to do.
Saint Mary’s College, Bachelor of Science, Nursing – Notre Dame, Indiana, (1989-1993)
Vanderbilt University, Master of Science, Nursing – Nashville, Tennessee, (1997-1998)
Certifications & Licensure
- Senior Cosmetic Laser Practitioner, licensed by the Georgia Composite Medical Board, (2014-Present)
- Adult Nurse Practitioner, certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, (1998-Present)
- Advanced Practice Nurse, licensed by the State of Georgia, (1998-Present)
- Advanced Practice Nurse, licensed by the State of California, (2000-Present)
- Registered Professional Nurse, licensed by the State of Georgia, (1997-Present)
- Registered Professional Nurse, licensed by the State of California, (2000-Present)
- BLS/ACLS Certified
- Cynosure Certificate for Hands-On Training for SculpSure device
- Certified miraDry® Practitioner
- Sigma Theta Tau, (1998-Present)