Charlotte Kulkin is a certified Family Nurse Practitioner and serves as WIFH’s miraDry® specialist, performing over 600 miraDry® procedures since 2015.
She has more than 30 years of experience in primary care, critical care, and cardiac rehabilitation.
Charlotte holds a Master of Science as a Clinical Nurse Specialist in Cardiopulmonary Nursing from UCLA, as well as a Master of Science in Nursing (Family Nurse Practitioner) from Georgia State University.
She also volunteers extensively with Ronald McDonald House Charities of Atlanta.
Indiana University-Purdue University (IUPUI), Bachelor of Science, Nursing – Indianapolis, Indiana, (1970-1975)
UCLA, Master of Science, Nursing – Los Angeles, California, (1993-1995)
Georgia State University, Master of Science, Nursing – Atlanta, Georgia, (1999-2001)
Certifications & Licensure
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certification, certified by American Nurses Credentialing Center, (2001-Present)
- Advanced Practice Nurse, licensed by the State of Georgia, (2001-Present)
- Advanced Practice Nurse Prescribing Protocol, licensed by the Georgia Composite Medical Board, (2008-Present)
- Registered Professional Nurse, licensed by the State of Georgia, (1995-Present)
- BLS/ACLS Certified, (1985-Present)
- Cynosure Certificate for Hands-On Training Icon IPL 1540 Wavelength Laser
- Certified miraDry® Practitioner
- Sigma Theta Tau, (1995-Present)
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, (2001-Present)
- Preventive Cardiovascular Nurse Association
- American Heart Association, (1985-Present)