Our Commitment to You
Our philosophy is and will always be, “Do the right thing for the patient, every time!” These are the pillars of our promise to you.
- Clinically proven procedures/technologies: We only offer procedures that really work! New products, devices and procedures come to market every day, all making claim to their superiority. We stay current on all of the latest procedures and study each of them in depth. We not only look at clinical data that demonstrates its efficacy, but we also pay close attention to what patients say about their experience. In many cases just because it sounds good, doesn’t mean it works.When we offer a new procedure at WIFH we have researched and confirmed its clinical data, we have studied patient outcomes and feedback and had thorough hands-on training; it is only then that it becomes part of our arsenal of services. We are not in the business of selling procedures that do not work!
- Results: Bolstered by proven procedures are results. The procedures we perform are medical procedures. As a physician, Dr. Kulkin knows it is unethical to guarantee the outcome/results of any medical procedure because no two patients are exactly the same. Take laser hair removal for example, many facilities will tell you you’ll never shave again; we know this is simply not true. As laser experts who have performed over 650,000 laser procedures we know and advise our patients that we can eliminate about 80% of their unwanted hair. We provide each patient with honest and realistic expectations of the results they will see with treatment from the various procedures we offer. We will never offer an unreasonable expectation and if we do not feel you are candidates for a procedure we will let you know. We are proud to have countless, favorable reviews from patients and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We stand behind our results and you’re going to love them.
- Safety: Your safety is paramount. We want everyone to get the best results but this will never supersede your safety. Every one of our medical practitioners has been personally trained by Dr. Kulkin and are all licensed by the Georgia Medical Board to operate lasers. Experience and attention to detail are key elements to maintaining your safety and delivering the best results.
- Value: We all work hard for what we have and certainly want to be smart when spending our money. However, you should never sacrifice safety, care and results for a “bargain price.” We provide the highest level of patient care and deliver dramatic results with affordability. Our fees for all of our services are very competitive in the market and are available on our website. We offer monthly specials and affordable payment options. Who says you can’t have it all. Just one visit and you’ll see why we’re Georgia’s most trusted name in laser cosmetic procedures.
- Customer Service: Your experience is everything. The top reason why people don’t return to a business is because they got lousy customer service. From your first call or email encounter with our Patient Concierge staff to your consultation and treatment with our medical staff you’ll know you are in the most capable hands. We make it easy whether you just have questions, want to schedule an appointment, need product recommendations or directions to your next destination; we gladly do that with a smile. We love what we do here and we want to be place you refer all of your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers too.
- Convenience: We know your time is valuable and want to meet the needs of your busy lifestyle. We offer flexible office hours Monday-Saturday, including evening hours Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. We never double book appointments and we start 99% of our appointments on time. We can often accommodate same day appointments as well. We make it easy to make time for you.
- Experience: We have over 65 years of combined laser experience in our office. Dr. Kulkin is a nationally recognized laser expert and trains physicians from around the world in laser science and techniques. Our medical team is made up of Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners and Medical Aestheticians who have all been personally trained by Dr. Kulkin and are licensed by the Georgia Medical Board to operate lasers. Everything comes back to experience. Your results and safety are directly correlated to experience and you can’t put a price tag on that. We can proudly say we have the most laser experience in the city.
- Honesty: If you can’t trust your doctor, who can you trust? We will always provide you honest information and recommendations. We will never perform a treatment or procedure if we feel it will not deliver the results you are looking to achieve. We know that while you might be disappointed, you will appreciate our honesty and that we didn’t allow you to waste your money. We want our integrity to earn your loyalty and trust.